Monday, December 31, 2012


HAPPY NEW YEAR!

In just a few short hours, the ball will drop in Times Square ringing in 2013!
 

Since my boys were little, I have always enjoyed finding or creating fun crafts to do with them on New Year’s Eve.  I would always plan enough activities to keep them up until the ball would drop.  As they got older, we would play games. I will miss all the fun.

I was cruising Pinterest and found some fun things I would have enjoyed with the boys.  I have put together some of the pictures with the links to help someone with a last minute plans.
Treat bags are always fun!  Fill with fun pads, crayons, bubbles, play doh, etc.  Kids love fun bags.
 
We have decorated plain sugar cookies in the past.  I bought tubes of decorator icing and various kinds of sprinkles.  The boys loved it.
 

Nothing feels more special than a toast! I hope you can take these ideas and make them your own.
 

It will be the first year without our host Dick Clark.  I have been watching Dick Clark’s New Year’s Eve for as long as I can remember.  He was always there to ring in the New Year.  We will miss you Dick Clark.
 

 

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Denise & Susie

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment