Thursday, October 11, 2012


Tickled Pink

The past few weekends, Danny and I have been treasure hunting.  We were out of town at a ballgame and decided to stop at a couple of yard sales (of course).  At one stop I found a couple of pink items.  And since then, I have found several pink pieces.
La Ronde Peach China by Fitz & Floyd
It says “peach”, it looks pink to me.
 
This cute little pitcher has no markings. 
 
This candle vase is absolutely stunning.  It is such a delicate piece.  The bottom half is hollow.  It has a molded insert big enough for a candle.  I have never seen a piece like this.
This cutie has 24 kt gold accents.
 
The flowers are a pretty pop of pink.
 
Liz Claiborne bag.
 
More pink flowers.
 
Pink rosettes on a pair of ashtrays.
 
Pink Melmac sugar bowl and small bowl.
 I hope you enjoy the pink as much as I did finding it.
 
Denise & Susie
 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely finds :)
    x
    Karen
    www.sugarthesky.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I thought these were so pretty.

    ReplyDelete