Friday, September 21, 2012


Autumn Arrives

September 22, 2012 is the first day of Fall.  This is my favorite time of the year.  The colors are so warm and rich.  The air is crisp.  The early morning frost and a cup of coffee is my favorite start.

Susie and I have been busy with Etsy and Ebay.  I don’t think we were prepared for the blessings we received.  We are having the time of our life shopping and filling our on-line shops with so many vintage items.

I have added a few of the items that have the beautiful fall colors. 
 
Carnival Glass - $100
 
 
 
Hand blown vintage vase
$55
 
 
 
Red Stripe Decanter
 
 
Squirrel Candy Dish
 
 
 
We hope you have a
wonderful weekend.
 
HAPPY FALL
Denise & Susie
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for stopping by. I checked out your blog and it is very cute. I started following you.

    ReplyDelete