Friday, August 31, 2012

Halloween

 
 
Halloween Decorations
 
 
I love Vintage Halloween!  I was looking at google images and found these
 
 
 
 
 
After looking at these, I decided to make some Halloween Signs.  I got my inspiration from http://icehousecrafts.com/category_37/Fall.htm
 
I had some cedar wood planks and decided to try my hand at making signs.  I cut the planks to various sizes.  I found some free Halloween clipart.  I printed the images in reverse image.  I laid it on the wood and transfered the image.  It didn't work out so good.  I had to hand draw most of the images.  Then I painted them.  I added a wire to hang.  They are for sale in our Etsy.
 
 
 
$15.00
 
 
$15.00
 
Shipping is FREE.
 
Have a Great Weekend!
 
Denise & Susie

Linking up with:







 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment