Thursday, August 9, 2012

Chairs


Chairs, Chairs, Chairs

I have been working feverishly on reupholstering chairs.  Here are a few before/after pics.
Before
After
I think the orange material and white paint bring this chair to life.  It is for sale in our Etsy shop.
I don't have a before picture - sorry.  The wood was dark and had a few scratches.  I painted it a creamy white to accent the detail in the fabric.  I love the yorkie and bright blue fabric.  A picture of a spaniel is on the back.

Before
After
Susie found these 2 floral beauties in Atlanta.  The material was a little worn around the edges and a little to florally (if that's a word).  The wood was in perfect condition.  I covered the chairs in this powder blue and brown print.  The brown flowers have a velvet feel.  I did the back and cording in a powder blue tweed.  These chairs would add beauty to any room.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Denise & Susie

Linked up with:

2 comments:

  1. I love your work! Especially the one with the cocker on it! Great stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the nice compliment. We love re-purposing our finds. We like to call them treasures.

      Denise & Susie

      Delete